SATURDAY, AUGUST 27TH 2022 WE'RE HAVING A fAIR!
Our old-fashioned country fair will return on Saturday, August 27th, 2022. Stay tuned for more information on this wonderful community event!
4-H Club Participation
The Cobble Hill Farmers Institute is delighted to help the various 4-H Clubs in our community by providing free meeting space and outdoor grounds annually for their many programs and activities. We were happy to have some of the Clubs participate in our 2021 Virtual Fair and we look forward to their full participation in our 2022 Cobble Hill Fair.
SHOW & SHINE 2022
On Saturday, July 16th, from 8 am to 4 pm, we are hosting the 2nd annual Cobble Hill Hall Show & Shine!
Our traditional Cobble Hill Fair is a community event for kids of all ages. It showcases the wonderful variety of talent - both growing and entertainment - that exists in the South Cowichan area. Join us as we "celebrate our past and cultivate our future".
We were not able to host our traditional Fair again in 2021 because of the BC Health restrictions about gatherings due to the COVID-19 pandemic. However, we will be hosting our traditional Fair on Saturday, August 27th and have a wonderful day of entertainment planned for you.
This will be the 113th edition of the Cobble Hill Fair and it will be our traditional event. It will showcase all that is wonderful about living in a rural community like South Cowichan. After 2 years of hosting 'virtual' events, we know the community is looking forward to seeing neighbours and friends, both old and new, at this great family event.
Please check back often for updates to this site and stay safe and well!
- To provide an opportunity for the people of the South Cowichan Region to celebrate their rural heritage and character;
- To celebrate the South Cowichan agricultural roots;
- To showcase the agricultural bounty of the South Cowichan region;
- To showcase South Cowichan's culture, industries and environment;
- To create a greater awareness of the South Cowichan Region;
- To come together once a year to have a great time with friends and neighbours.