We are pleased to provide this ‘Virtual Fair’ for your enjoyment! We hope you will take the opportunity to enter your goods, produce and handicrafts into the 111th Cobble Hill Fair.
This virtual event involves you taking pictures of your entry and then emailing each photo along with entry information. Fair entries can be sent from Saturday, August 1st, until Tuesday, August 18th, after which the entries will the judged then all pictures will be posted on our website.
This will give contestants, residents and everyone viewing the website an opportunity to see all of the pictures that comprise our ‘Virtual Fair’!
Thanks to Virtual Fair Organizers: Gerry Giles, Robin Brett, Brenda Burch, Cicely McLachlan, and Jayne Shaw.
How to Enter
- Choose your category/categories below and fill out the registration form
- Send your 1MB or under photos to email@example.com
- Have fun with your family and friends!
- All entries will be made in the form of photographs.
- More than 1 photo may be submitted of the same entry to show the item from different angles, but only 1 photo will be posted on the website.
- All photographs along with entry information must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org starting on Saturday, August 1st
- All entries must be received by the Fair before 5 p.m. Tuesday, August 18th, 2020, after which entries will be judged before posting on this website.
- All entries with winners will be posted on the Fair website on Saturday, August 22nd, 2020.
- Identify each photo entered by using the subject line of your email to state the first name, last name, section and the class being entered. e.g: "Sally Smith, C1 - Child’s bike decorating" or "Susan Smith, Y7 - Best display of flowers" and so on.
- If sending multiple entries, please be sure to include the names of the individuals or families on each. If the entrant is an individual please state the age for those in the Child, Youth and Junior categories.
- Children may have an adult’s help to photograph and submit their entries and vice versa.
- Please keep photo size under 1MB to ensure all of the photos entered can be posted on the website.
- There are no entry fees for the 2020 ‘Virtual Fair’.
- The judges’ decisions are final.
- The Farmers Institute will award special prizes and ribbons in place of cash.
- All pictures become the property of the Shawnigan Cobble Hill Farmers Institute and will be posted on the website, and may be featured on our digital properties or used at future Fairs or for advertising purposes.
- Questions can be emailed to us via our contact page.
Step 1: Register
Red stars indicate a required field.
Step 2: Email your Photos
Please keep photo size under 1MB to ensure all of the photos entered can be posted on the website.
This is the Instagram feed for the Cobble Hill Fair. The Fair is a community event for kids of all ages, showcasing the wonderful variety of talent - both growing and entertainment - that exists in the south Cowichan area. Please follow us!